Makeup: Airbrush for Film, Tv and HD
Airbrush make-up is an efficient alternative to traditional make-up and the make-up technique of choice in high-definition TV. Learn hands-on from the experts, looking at both the artist’s interpretation and the professional techniques of airbrush make-up, hair, nail art and body art.
This course is for experienced make-up artists looking to learn new skills or graduates intending to start work in make-up for film, TV, theatre or fashion.
Duration: 2 days, or private tuition
Hours: 10:00 - 17:00
Airbrush make-up is an efficient alternative to traditional make-up and the make-up technique of choice in high-definition TV. This course is for experienced make-up artists looking to learn new skills or graduates intending to start work in make-up for film, TV, theatre or fashion. Our hands-on training covers both the artist’s interpretation and the professional techniques of airbrush make-up, hair, nail art and body art. You cover everything from how to clean the kit and Health & Safety to stencilling and body art. You leave with a photographic record of your work on the course. All tutors are highly experienced professional make-up artists.
- Gain a comprehensive and practical overview of airbrush make-up techniques
- Detailed demonstration and practice of the use of airbrushing equipment, as well as cleaning, maintenance and safety procedures
- Airbrushing uses no sponges or powder puffs and it is hygienic, long-lasting, rub- and water-resistant, yet is simple to remove
- Achieve a lightweight, natural look and the make-up application covers: foundations, transparent versus opaque look, shading and highlighting
- Practise the use of airbrushing equipment, cleaning, maintenance and Health & Safety
- Airbrushing techniques include: freehand and stencil, body art (washable tattoos and tanning), nail & hair art (hair adornments and colouration), glamour cosmetics and special effects
- Individually, you work with live models under the guidance of an experienced tutor and perfect all airbrushing techniques
- Your week culminates in an individual project on a model and photographic session for your portfolio
- Work in small groups with excellent tutor-to-student ratios: typically, there are 4 students to a tutor
- Airbrush equipment and materials are provided; however, you need to arrange for a live model on certain days of the course
- Learn in a film school environment where you can expand your contacts and collaborate with students from all courses as well as via LFA Filmmaker's Club
- All applicants must be fluent in English (English Language level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- Minimum age 18
For in depth Visa information please visit our Visa page.
APPLY NOW & COURSE DATES
To apply online please click on the course date below.
There are no set dates for this course at the moment.
Please register your interest with us and we will contact you as soon as a date has been set for this course
Alternatively please call us on +44 (0) 20 7386 7711 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Fake Watches UK
have the same look as original watches and our Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
feature high quality movements. Now the latest trend is to go for fashionable Replica omega
because they are with low price and have the same look color and style as designer authentic Replica Watches
.If you want your watch to be as much a piece of art as it is a piece of jewelry or a functional object, a Rolex Replica
must de watches is an ideal choice!All top-notch fake cartier must de from our various websites are extremely authentic Rolex Replica
and guaranteed brand new.